Most people get confused by what being a high performer or becoming a superhuman version of one means.
They feel it's either unreal or out of their reach.
In Reality, it is very simple. Not Easy But Simple.
1. GET RID OF THINGS THAT ARE HOLDING YOU BACK. You would be amazed how much damage stress and constant unnecessary thinking are doing to your ability to perform better. Think about this. Have you ever seen a child lacking energy or motivation?
2. BE HAPPY. Research has proved again and again that Happy people perform better. And happiness is not a result of our circumstances but a result of our thinking.
3. BE PRESENT. Past is changed in the now. Future is created in the now. Yet most people use theirs now in the memories of their past or imagination of their future.
4. MANAGE YOURSELF. We all get 24 hours in a day. The people who get more done do not manage their time, they manage themselves. It's not about how much time you are spending on activities, it's about what activities are you spending your time on.
5. BE A BETTER PLAYER. Most people get frustrated and annoyed when they can not control their life. Life is like a game. You can not control the game but you can become a BETTER PLAYER.
This blog is posted by Anurag Rai. Anurag is the Founder of Superhuman In You and Superhuman University. He is also the founder of multiple other businesses and a certified NLP & meditation practitioner.